Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 11.10.21 through 11.16.21 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Midwest Pork boneless pork loin butterfly or thick-cut America’s Cut chop, 2/$4 (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Green pepper, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, seed, chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to freezer safe container for 6-9 months.
Hy-Vee frozen vegetables, $.68/each (10 to 12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Fish Market raw EZ Peel shrimp, $4.98/each (41 to 50 ct., 12 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Store in freezer until indicated date on package.
Fresh chicken drumsticks or thighs, 1.48/lb. (Value Pack) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly, and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Crockpot Drumsticks (Or try it in the Instant Pot!)
- Oven Baked Steak Fries
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders (Check out our collection of other Dump and Go Meals!)
- Salad with one of our Top 10 Homemade Salad Dressings
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Mediterranean Shrimp
- Greek Dip with Pita Chips or Veggie Sticks
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup (Slow Cooker instructions included!)
- 4-Ingredient Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- Chicken and Cheese Taquitos (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot!)
- Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Sweet and Savory Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Easy Stovetop Mac and Cheese (Only 5 ingredients!)
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
Want to stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!?
We can help! Our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions help you make 6 freezer meals in just 1 hour.
The post Weekly Menu Plan + Top Hy-Vee Sales (11.10.21) appeared first on Thriving Home.