Most product recall announcements take place without any mentions of serious injury or illness. But some of them do come with accident notices detailing serious injuries due to a faulty product or contaminated product. And sometimes, product recalls result from incidents that lead to the death of a person. The Bestar wall beds recall falls into that unfortunate category.
A Bestar bed detached from a wall, fatally injuring one woman. On top of that, the company received 60 other injury reports connected with its wall bed products.
The post Critical bed recall: One woman is already dead, so check your home now appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 5 secret Amazon departments with the best hidden deals
- Thursday’s deals: $20 bed sheets, Acer gaming laptops, Shark vacuums, more
- These 5 tools on Amazon can replace almost everything in your toolbox
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- A 4 billion-year-old comet 80 miles wide is headed toward Earth
- First portless iPhone might launch soon – here’s how it’ll work
- Urgent vegetable recall: If you shop at Walmart, check your fridge now
Critical bed recall: One woman is already dead, so check your home now originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 15:06:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.